Some people name their cars, I named my art bag. About 7 years ago there was a trend on the interwebs that everoyne shared what's in their purse. I don't really carry one anymore, so I made a page dedicated to what is currently in my art bag.
Why do you have an art bag?
Admittedly, I don't leave the house much, but when I do if it's not for errands it is to take pictures. The art bag is for if I want to do a quick sketch of something or if I go to a game shop during a tournament, I'll just sit off to the side until everyone is done. It takes my mind off of my raging case of social anxiety.
What's currently in Bettie:
These are not affiliate links.
- Tombow Brush Pen - black
- Sakura Micron Fine Liner - 0.5 black
- Random mechanical pencil I found on the ground years ago - 0.7mm
- Refills for the 0.7mm pencil
- Prismacolor Plastic Eraser
- General's Drawing Pencil - 2b
- Cheap set of watercolor brushes (a small pointed one, a medium pointed one, and a large mop brush)
- Binder clip I stole off of my husband
- Blue washi tape
- MUJINHUA charcoal pencils x2 - black, white soft
- General's Pencil Sharpener that came with my drawing pencils
- Sennelier Oil Pastel - Black
- Sennelier Oil Pastel - White
Note: These things are anywhere from $4 - $7 a piece so these are the only colors I have ever bought.
- Large plastic medicine bottle for pencil shavings and other trash
- Pacon UCreate Poly Cover Sketch Book
- Canson XL Mix Media Paper Pad
- Carabiner Clip to hang a water bottle off of
- Mungyo Aquarelle Oils Pastels - 12 set
- Mungyo Gallery Oil Pastels - 12 set
- Spectrum Noire Tri-Color Aqua Markers - 9 color set
Pencil Case #2
- Amazon Basics Colored Pencils - 24 set